Thursday, July 21, 2011

Another Playing Catch Up Fave

Maybe these pics will help cool down these hot humid summer days-- our trip to Appalachian in January-- 
Self Portrait

Payten playing in the trees

Posing in the snow-- one of my fave pics

Two of my favorite people in front of one my favorite signs

Just in case you forgot where we were-- a quick reminder

Payten taking pictures

Payten taking another picture

And another picture by Payten-- Joe being sneaky

Guess who took this picture-- you got it -- Carterboo

Another Carter picture

And another Carter pic

Yep we were having fun with the camera


Ice Sculptures in Blowing Rock-- these were really cool! (literally-- ha ha--I crack myself up)



Carter liked them too-- see him taking pictures with his DSI
Just another fun memory-- care of the Brown Family

1 comment:

peggy said...

awe,I love these pictures. You and Joe are too cute (and those kiddos are pretty adorable too)