Thursday, May 27, 2010

It's Official!! He did it!!

It is officially official!! My hubby is a college graduate. And not only did he graduate-- he did it in style-- He graduated Magna Cum Laude, and was one of 7 to receive a scholarship pin, which is the highest academic honor at Montreat and means he maintained a certain grade point average (obviously a high one :)) for 6 consecutive semesters. Yes I said one of 7 and there were close to 200 graduates--- how cool is that!!

Payten was the first to notice his name on the program twice for both his honors, and Carter made sure to tell him "I am pwoud of you daddy". And I am extremely PWOUD too!!

Oh and for anyone keeping track-- the turd did beat my GPA.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please tell Joe that I am very pwoud of him, too. So impressed!!!!!!
Aunt Linda

Joanna said...

Congratulations to Cousin Joe!!! And to the whole family. What an awesome accomplishment and what a great example for him to set for Payten and Carter. I'm pwoud of him too. :-)

- Cousin Jo