Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I did it!!!

I survived the winter storm of 2010 in NC without going to the store for milk and bread before hand-- and it wasn't because we had a load of milk and bread-- we actually needed both--I just protested

So there you go-- tell your friends-- you really can survive the storm without milk and bread--so no need to rob the stores of all of their supply-- there may be a little baby somewhere that really needs that milk on a snowy weekend--

By the way-- I would advise to stock up on toilet paper-- I mean seriously why are the shelves not empty of toilet paper at winter storm time-- I would think that would be quite vital.....

Next winter storm I think I will rob the shelves of all of the toilet paper and get everyone in a panic and start the new trend of getting milk, bread and toilet paper....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am with you on the tp. I have 3 twelve packs in my closet and more in the hall bath. I hate to run short of tp. So, how bad was this big blizzard? When was it? I will say I find it kinda fun to go to the store right before a storm.. I guess we don't have many in Dallas, so it is a novelty for me. Although on Christmas Eve 2009 we had a storm and snow!! IT was exciting. Of course, I did not get out in it. But Joanna and Jero drove to our house that night and when they arrived it was exciting. Reminded me of " ... over the river and through the woods ...". And they are about 20 minutes away. It took longer that night. Hope you are all well. WE think of you often. Love, Aunt Linda