Sunday, July 12, 2009

Accessorizing

I find it kinda interesting when the kids decide to start accessorizing. See Carter's watch and Visor-- his idea today and he wore all day-- he has worn his watch two days in a row.


See Payten's sunglasses... she wears them most of the time now-- either on her eyes or on her head, she also always wears homemade braided bracelets like I use to make as a kid-- which I think is cute


For years I've tried to get her to wear sunglasses, and get Carter to wear hats and nothing-- I think it is funny they all of a sudden decide they want to accessorize.

One day I am sure I will wish I hadn't wanted them to accessorize so much, just more $ to add to the outfit.

2 comments:

mindy said...

Sunglasses? Visors? Gosh these kids have great taste.

Ashley B said...

I know crazy huh?? must be that bad influence :)