Sunday, January 18, 2009

Daddy is so proud

Look at his little man flying his very on remote control helicopter....




Joe is so proud..

Not sure if Joe is so proud of this but while I gotcha -- I thought I would tell you a funny story about the clothes Carter is wearing. Tonight when it was time for PJs, we told him he could wear the "lightning queen" jammies (again) that Andy gave him, and as if that wasn't exciting enough-- he got to wear his Mr. Incredibles character socks.

After he put on his jammies, I said and look at the socks you get to wear--and then he said "that's what me talking bout", with the same inflection as an adult saying "that's what I'm talking about"...not sure where he got it but it was darn funny...

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

He is just too cute:-)

mindy said...

I know where he got it...Joey off friends...does he say, "how you doin" too? We'll work on that one.

WV Girl said...

Looks like he keeps it in the air way longer than Paul can! He wrecks every time!