Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I've been elfed...

I guess that is what happened-- my mother in law showed up ready to work her magic on my Christmas decorations and I am so happy with the result.

I feel like one of those people that went away to work and came home to a whole new house, or a bunch of presents (although I was working from home when she did it--I still was upstairs the whole time and was happy to come down to my newly decorated place) Here are some of the pics-- it feels so cozy downstairs-- I don't think the pics do it justice but we will try....
Come along on my Christmas Tour





(Who would have thought underneath my coffee table could be so pretty)


4 comments:

Georgia said...

Wow- can she come to my house! That is awesome! How fun to have someone who loves to do that stuff come over and help you! Your house looks great as always!

mindy said...

oh. i meant to say, it looks pretty and you're so cool.

(that better?)

love ya- mean it. :)

Ashley B said...

Much better!!

WV Girl said...

Looks great. I can't believe I don't even have my outside lights up. I feel horrible. I have never in my life NOT put up outside Christmas lights. But at least I do have the inside decorations up. I would have loved to have helped her. It's so fun. This year my time has gone some unknown place.