Thursday, October 16, 2008

The Pumpkin Patch

Yesterday we went to the Pumpkin (or as Carter would say Punchkin, or pumpkee) patch with Carter's class. It is really a neat place. My camera broke (go figure, I remember it finally --and it breaks) but of course I had some folks there to hook me up-- so here are some of my favorite pictures from the day

The "Carta Bown" (that is all we heard all day from his "Fens" -translation friends)




The Curiosity





The Lady's Man

With Sara




And Emma




The Souvenir



The New Laptop (Desktop) Wallpaper




Thanks Rebecca and Randi for helping me out with pics-- and Joe- when you read this -- I am just throwing out a hint -- that camera I want-- it's looking even better now :)

3 comments:

Ashley B said...

okay-- I accidentally pushed reject instead of publish on Stacie O's comment--sorry Stacie --slip of the mouse--I did have the email -- so I copied and pasted-and I am recreating :)

Stacie has left a new comment on your post "The Pumpkin Patch":

SO CUTE!!!! I love the black and white and the souvenir

WV Girl said...

He's really starting to look like a heartbreaker! Watch out ladies, Carta Brown is lookin' good. Sara is looking so very cute too. I love the one in the glasses. Such a big girl.

Rebecca said...

My future son-in-law...too cute!!!!