Monday, October 13, 2008

Payten and Kylie

Payten had a play date with her little friend Kylie on Saturday after the Fall Festival- Kylie's mom -- aka Stace aka WV Girl got some really cute pictures that I couldn't resist sharing.

First of all--- Check out Payten's handstand--she started gymnastics about 6 weeks ago-- look at those gymnastics lessons paying off---- I don't think I could have ever captured this-- good shot Stace



Payten and Kylie trying their Cartwheels



And no Croston play date blog is complete without a picture of Baby Spencer-- How cute are they???

Thanks Stace for letting Pay Pay come play, and thanks for capturing some cute pics so I could see how much fun they had--

2 comments:

WV Girl said...

We have such cuties, don't we?

Ashley B said...

Well I think so --and I am not biased at all :)