Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The New Aged Thank you Card

Aunt Linda I grabbed the camera the other night just so you could see how much the kids love the books you got for them - I thought this would be better than a thank you card by mail -- Thank you also for Payten's shirt (don't tell anyone but she wore it 2 days in a row :)) and Bears and Carter's Uncle Sam Potato head--

Also while I am handing out thank you's -- Joanna-- thank you so much for Carter's car set and Payten's Hannah Montana book-- I hope you saw on Saturday how much they truly loved them--and they played with them all evening at Mimi's it was and I am sure will continue to be nice entertainment

You are both so sweet to think of the kids!!!

(P.S. SORRY for the darkness -- it was a quick thought as they were reading bedtime stories so the room was dark-- also remember to pause my music at the bottom before you start)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the cool videos, Ashley! And thank you for letting us share in the kids' lives in this way. Even if they don't remember us, it's cool to see them as they're growing up. Payten reading just blows my mind, although, of course she's reading, she's 7! I can't believe she's 7! :-)

Take care & give Joe & the kids my love.

- Jo

WV Girl said...

Go Pay Pay and Carta!!! I still can't get my video to work:(

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your kind words, Ashley. And, thank you for teaching your children to express thanks. I used to have my girls express thanks through notes or phone calls or in person before they could use the item they were given. We could all stand to be more thankful. By the way, Daddy (Pa)was truly blessed by his party on Saturday. He said he couldn't believe everyone was there. He also says no more presents on his birthday until he turns 100!!
Love to Joe, Payten, Carter and you. Aunt Linda