Monday, August 18, 2008

Reminiscing


Tonight Mindy and I spent some time reminiscing over Payten's kindegarten agenda-- and who knew such a bond could form over:

134 Stamps/happy faces
38 Notes (Back and forth) some serious some not so serious--(3 included Mindy's home # just in case I needed to get more clarification on Payten's bad choices)
12 Sad Faces (who knew Payten had so many bad days in K5 :))
5 Silent Lunches
1 Happy Birthday greeting (missed by me)
and a request to do our 6 week conference at Walmart

It's a good thing I was able to get over all of those bad notes on Pay Pay enough to see a hint of "coolness" and invite Mindy to bunko--I don't think life has been the same ever since (he he he)

2 comments:

mindy said...

Hey, I think you violated some privacy act here! Don't talk about her sad faces. I actually thought about that a long time last night. I didn't remember her having so many. I have a couple theories I will share with you on that...and um..could you crop the picture so my home number doesn't show up to the world!!! You sure you work in insuarance??

Georgia said...

That is awesome!! What a fun thing to have to remember kindergarten! We all have bad days.....