Monday, June 23, 2008

Quiet Comfort---

It sucks when Joe is out of town-- it is lonely-- we eat bad for us--either fast food-- or anything fast to cook--we are fussier--yes--myself included--I get creeped out by the evening house quiets---

But not last week-- thanks to that Horner clan--they opened their doors to us every evening where we stayed past our bedtimes each night-- it was not the original plan-- it just happened that way-- Mindy cooked "FABULOUS" dinners for us two of those nights and the other nights we just hung out-- it was nice to have the company of Mindy and Brad-- and the kids were happy as they could be running around with the mini-Horners--

I know what you are thinking-- didn't you over stay your welcome??--well normally I would think that but for some reason it just didn't feel like that (even though I did mention that a couple of times :)) -- I always feel welcomed in the H household-- it is like I am at my own house--no need to talk or entertain-- just be there --be me and feel safe

THANK YOU FOR TAKING CARE OF US M&B-- YOU ARE THE BEST HOST and HOSTESS Ever!!

3 comments:

mindy said...

anytime hippy chick. :)

Georgia said...

I want friends like that here...just hard to find! You are lucky! Ellie and I can't wait to come overstay our welcome in August! :)

Ashley B said...

You will never overstay your welcome in our house-- I always love my Georgia & Ellie time-- I can't wait