Sunday, June 8, 2008

In Trouble

So everyone is mad at me--today I got a wild "hair" (no pun intended) and decided to buzz Carter's head-- after all -- it is super duper hot outside-- and every boy needs to try it at least once-- so I figured no better time than the 100 degree HOT present-- so far everyone I have told or anyone that has seen it-- has gotten mad at me for doing it--- so the little rebel in me would like to do it just one more time just to show it is okay-- you know prove I can buzz it if I want --while the mommy in me says-- I think I like it longer-- I guess I will let it grow out and keep my day job and continue to let the "semi-professionals" at the local Great Clips do their thing ---but no matter what-- he is still cute as bugs---


4 comments:

mindy said...

That is a wee short. Is that a 3? But you are right, Carter is cute no matter what. Andy said, "it looks kinda good and I like it." :)

Anonymous said...

He is still cute as a bug, but next time just ask him what he wants and let it go with that. After all he is 3 years old (almost)

Anonymous said...

Oh and one other thing don't you think his expression tells it all.
(mommy, what were you thinking)

Georgia said...

Oh- he is so cute! My Mom did say that when Mark was little my Dad took him to get a buzz and it was one of the only times she remembers getting so angry with him....funny!