Sunday, April 20, 2008

Whewwwwwww

I don't blog twice in one day very often but Payten scared me tonight with a conversation that I thought was heading a different way...The conversation went something like this....

Payten: Mama I know what a Hoe is

Me: A What?

Payten: A Hoe

The Voice inside my head: Oh my goodness, what am I going to say-- the first thing I will ask is who told you that........

Me: What is it?

Payten: It has kinda a flat sharp thing on one end and a really long thing on the other

The Voice inside my head: whewwwwww

Me: And what do you do with it

Payten: You dig stuff up

Me: Very good-- Glad you are learning in school baby

You just don't know about kids these days and what they hear in school-- it is scary --thank goodness she is still so sweet and innocent..

2 comments:

mindy said...

No telling what she is learning from that gangster music you like. :)

Anonymous said...

Now teach her what a HA is....
Hey it's May- where you been??