Friday, April 18, 2008

I know I am weak...

I decided when Payten started elementary school I would get one picture a year so that I could some day fill one of those fun picture frames with a picture each year from Kindergarten to 12th grade.

One picture ----just one is all I need, but for 2 years now she has been in school and for 2 years I have bought both the spring and fall pictures. The spring is normally the cutest and you actually get to see them before you purchase which is nice-- I didn't know that last year, I didn't even know there were spring pictures-- so after I bought the fall pics last year--- here comes the spring pics that were just too cute to resist.

This year my excuse for buying the fall pics was because she was toothless-- and I had to get one formal toothless picture--- now spring is here and what happens-- once again too cute to resist--- such dilemmas--- anyway to all of the Aunts reading this-- you will get a real one in the mail-- and for everyone else see below-- my reason for being weak...(btw-- excuse the little black thing at the top-- that is the magnet holding up the picture so I could take a picture of the picture to put on my blog :))

3 comments:

mindy said...

That is a good one. I'm surprised you don't just take a picture of the picture and then send them back...yes it is illegal, but so is the way you get your ipod music!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Hope I am included Since I am a great aunt. It is a great picture! Linda

Ashley B said...

of course Aunt Linda-- you are on the mailing list-- just got to put the mailing list in action :)