Sunday, March 16, 2008

Spring has sprung



Look! the fish are out in our Pond-- Joe went fishing for these in his friend's little Koi Pond sometime during the winter, okay not with a pole or anything--but I wish I had pictures from it-- he was using his hands and almost fell in a couple of times after them.

Anyway-- I think as soon as he put them in our pond they must have swam to the hiding pot and we had not seen them until now. It is getting warm enough for them to come out-- how exciting-- I love this time of year and even more with fun stuff like this to enjoy---

Next will be cookouts, and Smore family nights-- and maybe even outdoor Skipbo playing-- I smell spring in the air-- and I am already feeling excited about all the great things that come with it

P.S. we are working on the green water :) but the fish are happy and that is all that matters right :)

1 comment:

mindy said...

ooooohhhh...outdoor skipbo and a little Buble music...good blog day. :)