Monday, December 17, 2007

It's Potty time...

Well maybe not quite yet-- but Carter did ask to go to the potty tonight-- so we ran to the bathroom, took off his little diaper and sat him on the toilet-- (not sure the best way to train a little boy-- but when daddy is not home, this is the only way I know)

So there he sat-- grunting away-- not sure what he was trying to do, but Payten and I were just encouraging him as much as we could. Then Payten says "maybe he is nervous, I will turn on the water for him"-- good idea sis- that helps me sometimes--- still nothing--but we both clapped for him for trying...

Oh well-- maybe next time will be a success story-----

1 comment:

mindy said...

Yea Carter! I don't know if it is the right way or not but we taught both boys sitting first and then standing...less to clean up that way!