Friday, November 30, 2007

Blog Held Hostage


Yes, Ashley is awesome! This blog has been temporarily taken over by an Ashley fan. I'm not going to get too sappy here because that isn't how we roll...but I need to take a few lines to give a shout out about Ashley. Many of you reading this have known her much longer than I have and I imagine you will be collectively nodding your heads as you read on. Here are the top 5 reasons why Ashley is awesome.

#5- She has the BEST sense of humor. Hands down - the best.

#4- She's really smart. I'm not talking book smart (although her simple math is impressive) she is also good ole common sense smart- Her advice is the "why didn't I think of that" kind.

#3- She is a people person. Strangers are drawn to Ashley. They just begin talking to her in stores, airports, restaurants, everywhere. I say her smile draws them in and before either one knows what happened she has made them and herself laugh uncontrollably.

#2- She is one of the most thoughtful people I have ever met. I'm continually amazed at how she listens, remembers, and acts on our conversations. Go to her house for dinner and she will present your favorite dessert- even if you don't remember ever discussing it with her.

and the #1 reason Ashley is awesome-----
at any given moment she'll outdo herself by breaking into song and later surprising you with the craziest and most thoughtful gift in the world!

You rock Ashley! I love you girl...but not in that indigo girls way... ;) Thank you for the dvds. Thank you for bringing out the fun in me. Thank you for being free with all those verbal affirmations you know I need. Thank you for being crazy enough to roll like that. It's no secret here, you are the best!

No comments: